About Your Role
The Executive Assistant reports directly to the COO and is responsible for managing an active calendar of appointments, completing expense reports, composing, and preparing correspondence and arranging detailed travel plans including itineraries and agendas. Absolute confidentiality, integrity and professionalism is required in addition to expertise in Office programs such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Your goal is to optimize the use of the COO’s time based on direction, priorities, and your own superior judgment. This position works closely with the Senior Leadership Team.
What you’ll work on:
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the COO and Special Assignments
- Completes expense reports
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures the COO’s schedule is followed, respected, and stays on time
- Receives incoming communications or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews content, determines importance and summarizes and/or distributes content to appropriate staff
- Coordinates reporting requirements for senior level managers to fulfill recurring reporting requirements (i.e. AOP, MOR etc.) to ensure all deadlines are met
- Provides a bridge for smooth communications between the COO’s office and other departments
- Assists the COO by gathering data, creating, and compiling reports, writing memorandums and other internal communications and more.
Click on the link below to find the full job description.