About Your Role
Are you a seasoned Commercial Underwriter with exceptional attention to detail, strong technical skills and Advanced Excel skills? Are you looking to “own” the underwriting function?
We are bringing on a Commercial Mortgage Underwriter to review and approve new opportunities for our Multi-Unit Rental (MUR) product.
We are looking for a commercial underwriter with experience working in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial environment. The position requires the ability to make consistent and objective risk assessments as part of a high-volume, deadline-driven team.
What you’ll work on:
- The incumbent will analyze and underwrite commercial credit facilities together with additional credit related and administrative duties, for conventional commercial mortgage product types. Attention must be made to ensure that compliance with company’s lending guidelines and procedures are followed with recommendations submitted for approval to management.
- Communicate regularly with internal contacts (funders, manager, underwriters, junior underwriters and originations team) as well as external contact (lending partners, mortgage brokers, solicitors, appraisers and consultants) to ensure transactions are processed in a timely and efficient manner in order to deliver superior customer service and funding deadlines
- On a monthly basis, the incumbent will be responsible for various administrative and reporting duties required for the department/Company which will be relied upon by Senior Management and Executive Leadership team
- Collaborating with your teammates and the sales team to support the development of new products and services, while actively identifying improvements to existing offerings
- Collaborating with your team in supporting the continuous improvement and development of processes, workflows, and procedures
Please click on the link below for the full job description.