Magenta is an exciting, fast growing, entrepreneurial company seeking enthusiastic professionals who thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Magenta has doubled in size over the past 5 years and we are still growing!
Magenta offers its employees a diversity of benefits – both professional and personal:
- Opportunities to work alongside some of the most accomplished mortgage professionals in the industry
- Professional development opportunities
- Orientation and onboarding program
- Health care, vision and dental care for eligible employees
- Stock options
- Competitive salaries
- Social events, corporate team building, and team events
- Casual Fridays
- Free parking
With offices in Kanata and Perth, Ontario, and over 25 employees, Magenta has one of Canada’s longest records of providing oversight to Mortgage Investment Corporations (MICs). It also oversees one of the largest private MIC portfolios with current mortgage assets under administration exceeding $300 million. MCC has a 24-year track record generating superior returns for the shareholders of Magenta Group MICs.
Opportunities are waiting:
- If you are hard working, entrepreneurial, innovative and committed, Magenta is the right place for you!
- We would like to hear from you if you have experience in mortgage underwriting, funding, sales, administration or accounting. Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Magenta welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- While we thank all candidates, who apply, only those who best match the criteria of current vacancies will be contacted to schedule a telephone interview with HR.
I chose Magenta because of the people. Magenta has a positive culture that provides flexibility and prioritizes work-life balance for team members. It’s a values-based organization that has a strong history and an exciting future.Connie Hollett, Director, Marketing
Fulfillment and Funding Specialist
Reporting to the Funding Manager, the Fulfillment and Funding Specialist reviews mortgage and legal documentation to ensure accuracy within the established guidelines, allowing mortgage loans to be funded on scheduled closing dates.
Posted 4 months ago
As a member of the mortgage origination team, the mortgage underwriter adjudicates mortgage applications received from our broker partners. The objective of the mortgage underwriter is to identity and process applications that meet Magenta’s quality standards.
Posted 4 months ago
To be considered for upcoming mortgage underwriting, funding, administration or accounting opportunities or jobs at Magenta, please e-mail us your resume.